Find out your brain sex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Me too, a lowly score of 6, though I really could have answered yes or no to quite a few.

I'm 6% gay. So on the basis of those two tests, I'm pretty much a dyed in the wool male heterosexual; how predictable and dull. Oh well.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Hmmm. I'm an 8, which probably means I'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body. Or something. Or it might just mean that the test doesn't tell us anything of any use whatsoever. What interests me is that the headline, "male and female human brains are wired differently" is flatly contradicted by the other conclusion, "brainsex does not always match body sex". So, "brainsex" isn't sex at all, then, but just variation amongst different people. And Dr Anne Moir is clearly a bit of doofus trapped in the body of a neuropsychologist. But none of this will stop inane tide of the "Men are from Mars" school of thinking, which has the ultimate appeal of reinforcing what everyone already thinks they know.

theclaud said:
Hmmm. I'm an 8, which probably means I'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body. Or something. Or it might just mean that the test doesn't tell us anything of any use whatsoever. What interests me is that the headline, "male and female human brains are wired differently" is flatly contradicted by the other conclusion, "brainsex does not always match body sex". So, "brainsex" isn't sex at all, then, but just variation amongst different people. And Dr Anne Moir is clearly a bit of doofus trapped in the body of a neuropsychologist. But none of this will stop inane tide of the "Men are from Mars" school of thinking, which has the ultimate appeal of reinforcing what everyone already thinks they know.

:sad: Stop it: Just disengage that analytical part of your brain for 5 minutes.

I think I thumbed through that Mars thing once: dull sh!te at it's least entertaining, no stereotyping at all. Dr. Moir on the other hand has given us a nice participation quiz which will keep us all amused for a few minutes.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Crackle said:
;) Stop it: Just disengage that analytical part of your brain for 5 minutes.

I think I thumbed through that Mars thing once: dull sh!te at it's least entertaining, no stereotyping at all. Dr. Moir on the other hand has given us a nice participation quiz which will keep us all amused for a few minutes.

Heh heh. You seem determined to thwart my bid for the Cafe Killjoy award. We're not here to enjoy ourselves, you know :sad:.

Mr Pig

"If you answered yes to question 1, 3, 7, and 8 but no to question 2, 6, 9 and were maybe a bit unsure about 4 but would've felt differently on a Tuesday then...."

Sod that!! I must be a bloke because I can't be bothered doing the stupid thing!

Top Bottom