Find out your brain sex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

OK, since it is late and I'm humming and hawing about which new saddle to buy I decided to waste some more time and do the tests:

I scored 14 and 33% gay.

Get me :wacko:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I got 8 on the brainsex bit and I have female patten hands apparently, both ring and index fingers are the same length though the ring finger may have the edge by a millimeter or so (measured using a pencil as a comparator) and I am 46% gay but a balanced heterosexual male!

Not sure this is very scientific to be honest but I am happy with my mind, my hands and my sexuality

theclaud

Openly Marxist
jonesy said:
Hear hear! Let's move this thread to P&L and have some proper fun with it! :tongue: [...]

Edit- I've just read what theclaud did to the George Bush thread in P&L- perhaps we'll leave this one here after all! :ohmy:

Me?! I think you'll find it was Woohoo that brought up the subject ;). Anyway, the thread has not recovered - some people are very easily distracted...

allen-uk

What the silly test doesn't take into account is AGE!

For example, my attitude to speed is age-related, and my skills at map-reading are because I come from a pre-GPS generation.

A

ChrisKH

Guru
I'm 40% gay apparently. Is this because I exfoliate and have to re-decorate on moving? ;)

Abitrary

Stupid test. It takes about 2 questions to work out what the questions are getting at, and then someone with an IQ of more than 70 starts subconciously tweaking it.

Blue

Legendary Member
Abitrary said:
Stupid test. It takes about 2 questions to work out what the questions are getting at, and then someone with an IQ of more than 70 starts subconciously tweaking it.

Did your scores reveal something you would rather keep in the darkest corner of your mind?

Top Bottom