first road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello everyone
I've just bought my first proper road bike. "Cube Agree gtc pro 2014" after lots of miles last year on a cube nature hybrid training for a charity event for velindre cancer hospital and plenty of spin classes ive got the bug and want a racer for back and forth work and training. Just want some tips, advice and thoughts on the bike components and spec just to know if ive made a good choice. Thanks very much :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good evening. Welcome to the forum from Powys. Hope you enjoy it here.

Herbie

Veteran
Hello everyone
I've just bought my first proper road bike. "Cube Agree gtc pro 2014" after lots of miles last year on a cube nature hybrid training for a charity event for velindre cancer hospital and plenty of spin classes ive got the bug and want a racer for back and forth work and training. Just want some tips, advice and thoughts on the bike components and spec just to know if ive made a good choice. Thanks very much :smile:
Sounds good to me....doesn't really matter what we peeps say or think....as long as you like it and it suits your requirements and its fun...that's what counts IMHO.....welcome aboard and happy pedalling :smile:

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
Hello, good afternoon, and welcome. :thumbsup:

young Ed

Veteran
welcome there new comer!
HEHE sorry I am just the runt of he litter not having grown up quite yet and i doubt i ever will so just ignore me but the rest give great advice :biggrin:
anyway welcome
(grabs coat)
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom