Flit-16 - folding eBike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kell

Veteran
Last edited:
That looks really good. I'd be tempted by the Orange version if I didn't already have an electric Brommie

15kg with a smallish 230Wh Battery does not sound too impressive for a single speed bike w/o accessories like mudguards. To me it looks like one of the (countless) Asian designs that get rebranded. Many if not most of those eBikes that get marketed via Kickstarter are hopelessly overpriced and technically garbage and the campaigns are often done by people who are good at marketing but have absolutely no clue about cycling, bike design or bikes. They just see the opportunity to hop on a train that promises quick money with little knowledge or effort.
No idea if that's the case here, too.

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Friend has been using one for commutes, up to 733km according to his Strava. He has the orange one and seems happy with it.

ExBrit

Über Member
I wonder why the chainline is so complicated. I assume because of the fold. It just looks like another low-end ebike, albeit with a nice fold.

Drago

Legendary Member
Weighing 'just' 15kg they say...

My IC Disc 9 is 11 and a bit kg and is still a job of work to lug on the train.

Weighing 'just' 15kg they say...

My IC Disc 9 is 11 and a bit kg and is still a job of work to lug on the train.

In case money is not an issue you can buy a Brompton T-Line fitted with a Cytronex Kit. 11,6kg is pretty good for an electric folder. But it would set you back GBP 5.800. :ohmy:

https://ebiketips.road.cc/content/reviews/e-bike-conversion-kit/cytronex-for-brompton-t-line-4327

Drago

Legendary Member
I'd love a Brompton, but they don't suit the husky gent. Hopefully the 20" wheeled model will materialise and have me reaching for Accy's stolen bank details my wallet.

Top Bottom