England : London FNRttC Shoreham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LucretiaMyReflection

Über Member
Really enjoyed this ride, including the lumpy bits ^_^
My ride blog is here, there's a lot of photos which I don't want re-upload again!
My ride report should be appearing on the website once Ross has worked his magic to make it succinct!
Here's a few of my favourite photos, the first two from Turner's Hill, the third starring @robjh on the bridge into Shoreham

robjh

Legendary Member
Really enjoyed this ride, including the lumpy bits ^_^
My ride blog is here, there's a lot of photos which I don't want re-upload again!
My ride report should be appearing on the website once Ross has worked his magic to make it succinct!
Here's a few of my favourite photos, the first two from Turner's Hill, the third starring @robjh on the bridge into Shoreham
View attachment 611441
View attachment 611442
View attachment 611443
Oh you flatter me @LucretiaMyReflection 😯

OP
OP
lazybloke

lazybloke

Considering a new username
I'm in. Looks nippy.

How do CCers recognise each other? Handshake? Carnation? Pentagram tattoo?

I'm in. Looks nippy.

How do CCers recognise each other? Handshake? Carnation? Pentagram tattoo?

Based on previous experience, the guy who fails to talk to you all night is - by elimination - Senor Dogtrousers.

This time I shall simply strut around the South Bank shouting "Oi, Lazybloke - I know you're 'ere! You can't hide!"

p.s. my purple chest and pert beak are quite easy to spot, I'm told.

Bunch of nutters with bikes at midnight. Easy to spot 😂

Does not really answer @lazybloke's query. The entire peloton maybe a bunch of nutters, but the entire peloton are not CCers. In fact, these days, there are few CCers on these glorious rides.

Anyone else doing the Shoreham ride tomorrow?
(I don't feel I have the authorty/seniority to start a new thread - and I'd like it to have one of those pretty red FNRttC button things, which I dont know how to do ... )

You should; authority or seniority not required. It appears Management have removed the FNR prefix, shame.

I've been meaning to do a Fridays ride for about 20 years but never have....yet.

20 years of excuses? Shock, horror. Just do it, as someone once said.

Top Bottom