FNRttCers - please take a look at this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How did it go Doctor?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
fine - I really concentrated on building confidence and suggesting (cheap) improvements. And moving brake blocks away from tyres.

perchancetodream.jpg

what do you think?

Touch of the Milton Glasers there, with perhaps a bit of Jim Phillips for good measure, coupled with French 20s mystery and robust sihlouette. Not constructivist, more a case of CTC-er not used to riding with a titfer as protection..;)
Crappy typeface - you got the job! :biggrin:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Aperitif said:
Crappy typeface - you got the job! :smile:
I was under the influence of the original - this is a bit better
perchancetodream2.jpg

and, then again, there's this...(needs more than the five minutes I spent on it...

perchancetodream3.jpg

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Flying Dodo said:
Going back to Page 1, now that BAA have sold off Gatwick, does the new management have a more enlightened attitude to nocturnal cyclists?
ah-ha! I now know rather more than I knew before. Apparently there is a cycling 'terror' group called No Borders. Actually they're a group that has protested against immigration detention centres, but they did use bikes to disrupt Gatwick. So, when I wrote to the dreadful Amanda Vango she decided that we must be related - despite their not having noticed us being there for the previous four years....

My source, who works at the Detention Centre did offer to intercede on our behalf, but I think the chances are limited. I did think of writing to the new owners - but, to be honest, I don't think we need them as long as the Cabin welcomes us. If the ride exceeds 60 in number Gatwick doesn't work anyway - just getting in and out adds 20 minutes to the journey, let alone the ridiculous queue for Slowa Coffee. We're far better off using the Scout Hut.

Flying Dodo said:
Tsk tsk - saboteur cyclists.

In fact thinking about it, I had gone wandering around Gatwick with my bike at 3 am about a week after the airport was sold and no-one batted an eyelid.

Anyway, as you say, the alternatives are better.

Yebbut. You were 'Flying' after all...doh, doh! :smile: (Adam - I got a Ti P-X sshh!)

Top Bottom