For Sale: 1960/70's Sturmey Archer 3 speed folder. Fully rideable and foldable.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gastroped

Über Member
Hi folks,
I've been told that this is probably a BSA framed bike badged up with a contemporary company's "S" logo (the give away is apparently the hex. nuts on the crank pins).
Before it came my way it had been fettled with fresh tyres, tubes, brake cables and then some black paint on the wheel rims (presumeably to tart it up a bit). I replaced the broken indicator chain and straightened out the chain guard (after the photos were taken) as well as I could.
This was intended for my Vintage Mum (1932) who was missing her cycling but she felt she'd lost confidence in her ability to balance so here it is for sale.
May swap for an adult trike but needs to be Old Woman handleable for my Mum.
Price? A difficult one for me to assess... How about £30.
Happy to help with packaging/transport as required. We are TD14, just off the A1, Scottish Borders
Thanks for looking, Steve.
Hope it's allowed for me to post a link to my facebook listing for more pictures

436401651_10224107104721027_779116208343598569_n.jpg in Vintage Bicycles Buy & Sell https://www.facebook.com/groups/372232078908929/user/1102473176

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
The group is private, so unless someone is already a member of said group or is prepared to join you won’t get any views.

Top Bottom