Fortieth birthday pressie.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
domtyler said:
I am thinking about a Porsche Boxter, circa 2004.
Is that the sort of car she would want?

You need a GT version of that Porsche. It's at least got some token rear seats and luggage room.

Don't forget to add on the cost of wrapping paper and bows to the price, it won't be cheap.

Willow

Pay for someone to do the cleaning for her for ... months then give her some extra cash so she can go pamper herself or do what she likes while someone else is cleaning.

Better still do it yourself for her

OP
OP
domtyler

domtyler

Über Member
Okay, how about this. A two seater is going to be far too impractical, this has four seats, nice and sporty and cheaper too! :wub:

Ooooooh, it's not a save the planet car. Big CO2 emissions, thirsty and needs to be revved. Still, does have 4 seats and I know a few people who rate them.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The RX8 is a nightmare.... needs proper TLC - drinks oil, guzzel's fuel.... it's a proper enthusiasts car - not something you can just drive...it needs looking after.

OK what does she want... where is it driven, etc. I really like the Fiat 500 - they are seriously cool, not sure about Fiat's reliability, but an Arbarth is due out soon.... as a Town car, 4 seats...there is style.... knocks spots off the Mini.......

Top Bottom