Forum software move Sat 19th/Sun 20th

Shaun

Founder
I'm going to start the move to the new forum software next Saturday evening.

I'll put a temporary web page in place to keep you updated with the progress, but there's a lot of data to move so expect CC to be off-line for most of Sunday.

If you haven't given the new software a go yet, pop over to the test forums before the migration so you know what's coming: http://www.cyclechat.net/newccxf/ :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm going to start the move to the new forum software next Saturday evening.

I'll put a temporary web page in place to keep you updated with the progress, but there's a lot of data to move so expect CC to be off-line for most of Sunday.
Damn - it looks like I'll have to organise my last forum ride of the year for next Sunday then ...

It's a fine old world when a cyclist has to go out cycling rather than write about it! :whistle:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Oh no ... a day knowing you can't log on ... I'm bound to want to log on even more :whistle:. But a nice idea to have a temporary news page keeping us upto date with how it is going. Hope it goes smoothly.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Better start growing a beard now and get the sandals dusted off ready for signing up to YACF.

Well I'm hoping to start 10pm Saturday night and work through until it is completed, so you'll have about 30-40 hours to grow your beard ... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Now that would be an interesting challenge - migrate the software whilst out riding a bike ... :laugh:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
They win on the unicycle ... I've tried one but just can't seem to get the hang of it. I haven't tried the bagpipes though, so I might stand a chance there ... :thumbsup:

Top Bottom