Frame Id ... Poss. Lincoln Imp or Viking?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Daddybus

Daddybus

Über Member
Cheers mate but none seem to match In all details or any in serial number... I may be barking up the wrong trees & its a big forest of bikes

OP
OP
Daddybus

Daddybus

Über Member
I believe so & its only ..2 letters /3 digits./ 3 letters
(** I mght remove all the paint under the bb just in case to see if there is another number**)
..but then I'll still be left with the above code, a new number & the 4 digit seat tube number lol!

OP
OP
Daddybus

Daddybus

Über Member
Because of the 3 or 4 digit numbers I'm sort of leaning towards a low volume frame builder... It is butted 531, it may have had a head decal rather than a badge (no holes) & it appears those lugs may be a proprietary style ....the search continues....

classic33

Leg End Member

[Makes the thumbs up sign] brilliant, I've actually read a couple of those before but never come across the contents page!

OP
OP
Daddybus

Daddybus

Über Member
Update- still no joy on identifying this so I stripped the paint off the head tube looking for clues.... Nothing, nada, not even a trace of the original colour or filled in or brazed up rivit holes, so I assume it must have had a decal rather than a metal badge. Would this be significant in the identification? My original guess of Lincoln imp or Viking would appear to have been ruled out (I'm pretty sure they had metal head badges) ...ho hum, back to square one then #frustrating!!

Top Bottom