Free food

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
The beauty of riding for no real reason other than the pure pleasure of it is that there are no hard and fast rules about what I can or cannot do on a ride.

This morning I did a gentle 30 miler, tried out a new track that I wont do again unless on a MTB and just generally revelled in the sunshine. When I came across a huge bank of brambles which was heavy with blackberries on the side of the track (an old WW2 airfield) it was just too much to resist. I spent a pleasant half hour filling up a couple of sandwich bags which I keep in my panniers. I knew we had some cooking apples indoors so tonight we are having blackberry and apple crumble.

Isn't cycling great!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Cor you could make some lovely wine with those!

HovR

Über Member
I've been seeing lots of people picking blackberries on the edge of the cycle tracks recently, might have to stop for a graze myself!

bubbles3

The only free food i got today while out riding... was a fly! :hungry: extra nutrition. mmm.lovely. Not! Cracking day for a ride though, extra nutrition aside!

Some yobs in a Clio threw a couple of chips at me as their car passed me this morning.

Top Bottom