Free Tip on how to make money in this time of economic gloom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
And what if you're male and want to do a big jobby?

domtyler

Über Member
I have invented a street based vending machine that dispenses alcohol in one pound shots. So, say you're walking along, you're on your way to a job interview and feeling a little nervous, you just pop in your pound coin and are delivered a small but potent shot of booze to settle your nerves. If you do well in the interview you can treat yourself to a couple more on the way out, or if you really muck up you can drown your sorrows.

domtyler

Über Member
Uncle Mort said:
Is it called a "pub" Dom?

No, that's the whole point. It removes the need to actually enter an establishment. It will be just like a phone booth only instead of making a call you are dispensed a small shot of my proprietary drink in a small plastic cup. With all the desperate people who are, or will be around once the present troubles escalate into a worldwide depression it simply cannot fail to be a success.

domtyler

Über Member
Uncle Mort said:
well maybe you're right. But I find a bottle of Aldi vodka in a brown bag works just as well.

Maybe you're right, I'm quite similar really only I carry a bottle of brown vodka in an Aldi bag.

Top Bottom