Friday Night is Music Night (again)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Noodley said:
Just been having a visit to youtube after hearing Antony and the Johnsons

Described by Chuffy as "that chap with his nuts in a vice" :blush:

I'll proffer Godley and Creme in deference to the "first single you purchased" thread - and in deference to this fine single, maybe the theme for the night should be MELODRAMA?

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ85eeZL7yA

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Abitrary said:
I suddenly have an image of rab c nesbitt high on tippex thinner lolloping around with his eyes rolling like fruitball machines.

An image that will stay in the dark sky of my dreams until the bright morning sun zaps it.

A majestically tall Rab C Nesbitt...

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I wanna post Boston Tea Party by The Sensational Alex Harvey Band but youtube won't load on my machine tonight.:blush:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Abitrary said:
I suddenly have an image of rab c nesbitt high on tippex thinner lolloping around with his eyes rolling like fruitball machines.

An image that will stay in the dark sky of my dreams until the bright morning sun zaps it.

Ah Abbers old chap, I was going to start a thread earlier this evening but decided against it. But since you are here, I shall take the opportunity to fill in a bit til someone else posts some decent AC/DC tracks. Noodlette Jnr wrote a story this evening which tugged at my heart, and I was wondering if you could critique it and maybe pass it on to Mr Gill to show him how proper writing worked. It went as follows (as written by a 6 year old):

"Won Day diminde hed went to the shops. He bot tmatos and orinijis. the orinijis wer nis and so wer the tmatos. But thar was a problam. Dimindse Heds bike disapeerrd. but it was not stolan it was in the plees offese. He asct if thay hav it and thay doo. the end."

I had a tear in my eye. Mostly as I knew AA Gill would struggil to rite such good stuf.

Top Bottom