Friday Night is Music Night (again)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Noodley said:
I had a tear in my eye. Mostly as I knew AA Gill would struggil to rite such good stuf.

Don't start me on AA Gill. I'm pretty mad at him at this moment in time. For making me watch 'The Wire'.

Essentially a contrived guardianista's parable of black and white people.

Abitrary

Noodley said:
"Won Day diminde hed went to the shops. He bot tmatos and orinijis. the orinijis wer nis and so wer the tmatos. But thar was a problam. Dimindse Heds bike disapeerrd. but it was not stolan it was in the plees offese. He asct if thay hav it and thay doo. the end."

A wan burnsian effort - difficult to discriminate between the scottish and merely dyslexic.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Abitrary said:
A wan burnsian effort - difficult to discriminate between the scottish and merely dyslexic.

It crosses language and class and embraces all abilities. Gill is even more redundant than he was.

Abitrary

Noodley said:
It crosses language and class and embraces all abilities. Gill is even more redundant than he was.

If scottish children are being denied the right to learn proper english at school then I am seriously considering ringing social services.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

And Andy Bell should give me more respect:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH0SoZNdozs&feature=related

I mean, me and red heels....it's as if he wants to draw attention to how bad his legs are!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Abitrary said:
If scottish children are being denied the right to learn proper english at school then I am seriously considering ringing social services.

I had not realised Gill was Scottish.

Phone me NOW!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Sorry, but I feel the need to tell you that tonight I have done the most dirty dancing with the most bootilicious ladies one could imagine at a samba street party, stopped for a while at a side walk blues gig and had to fend off some lovely English-fanatics, and then, on the way home stopped for a caiprinha in hot, hot, Lapa, with a bit more dancing of the kind that would force most fine upstanding English gentlemen to protest in the strongest possible terms... you know, Rio is really quite an outstanding place, despite everything...

Flying_Monkey said:
Sorry, but I feel the need to tell you that tonight I have done the most dirty dancing with the most bootilicious ladies one could imagine at a samba street party, stopped for a while at a side walk blues gig and had to fend off some lovely English-fanatics, and then, on the way home stopped for a caiprinha in hot, hot, Lapa, with a bit more dancing of the kind that would force most fine upstanding English gentlemen to protest in the strongest possible terms... you know, Rio is really quite an outstanding place, despite everything...
No need to apologise, no-one on here will understand a word of that.

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
No need to apologise, no-one on here will understand a word of that.

I did. I love it when flying monkey starts talking his new weird hot-mambo talk when he gets excited.

The trouble with that samba lifestyle, especially for an anglo saxon, is that it's fun for a couple of nights, but you will be expected to do it every weekend - relentlessly - which would drive most demure and intelligent people to a nervous breakdown.

Top Bottom