FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 28th May - Whitstable 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
...and the silver matching shoes escaped the camera's lens once again...:biggrin:

There was a girl's school round these parts which banned pupils from wearing patent shoes but TC wasn't in a skirt:ohmy:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Aperitif said:
...and the silver matching shoes escaped the camera's lens once again...:biggrin:

Well, they would, wouldn't they, on account of being a scandalous fiction dreamt up by Ian? I mean to say - what kind of insufferable, overweening narcissist would wear silver shoes? Whatever next!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
rich p said:
There was a girl's school round these parts which banned pupils from wearing patent shoes but TC wasn't in a skirt:ohmy:

Isn't that an urban myth, believed only by Dirty Old Men Who Would Like It To Be True? :biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
theclaud said:
Isn't that an urban myth, believed only by Dirty Old Men Who Would Like It To Be True? :biggrin:

Varndean Grammar School for Gels, I'll have you know...

...and not so much of the old, thank you:biggrin:

Yeth, the girl I knew was an urban mith:wacko:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
oh no I didn't...:biggrin:

theclaud said:
Well, they would, wouldn't they, on account of being a scandalous fiction dreamt up by Ian? I mean to say - what kind of insufferable, overweening narcissist would wear silver shoes? Whatever next!

3480fwi.jpg

Shot of the silvery moon on a claudless evening near Whitstable...

zigzag

Veteran
dellzeqq said:
Aren't they both LELers?
Did any of you notice that Werner was riding fixed? He's another 600km before breakfast man.

my mate Manis and I are preparing for a 1000 mile ride in Italy this August, getting used to the distances and sleep deprivation. FNRttC's are great for that! This weekend - 630km ride through southern counties (in sunshine and moonlight)

StuartG

slower but further
clivedb said:
Belatedly, here's a few photos and a taster:
The link is here: http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/clive1db/WhitstableMay2010#
Congrats Clive and thanks for the plug. In picture 11 you managed to capture 3 Anerley Retentives, and in picture 6 another Anerley Retentive 'derriere' being repaired ;)

And for those who don't know their Anerley from their Elbow - it is now on the Tube Map (since May 23rd if you look very hard down the bottom right hand corner ...). Which is not much use as the Club is no longer based there!

clivedb

Guru
Aperitif said:
Nice Clive! I'm surprised your camera is still in one piece as I am in loads of snaps! :wacko:

Well film is quaint but very robust...

It's only right as you can't appear in your own photos, and you are ubiquitous (how's that for a set up line?).

Top Bottom