Froome latest .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Not a lucky boy:ohmy:

Chris Froome ‘doored’ by driver during training ride and left with minor injuries
“Yesterday I went out for a lovely Sunday ride. It was stunning, lovely weather, stunning views but just before I got home, 500m before my front door I got doored. That means as I was riding along someone in a parked car opened their door right in front of me. It was literally a meter in front of me. I didn’t even make it to my brakes. I hit the door and went flying over,” Froome said.

https://www.velonews.com/news/road/...ng-training-ride-and-left-with-minor-injuries

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oof

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Not a lucky boy:ohmy:

Chris Froome ‘doored’ by driver during training ride and left with minor injuries
“Yesterday I went out for a lovely Sunday ride. It was stunning, lovely weather, stunning views but just before I got home, 500m before my front door I got doored. That means as I was riding along someone in a parked car opened their door right in front of me. It was literally a meter in front of me. I didn’t even make it to my brakes. I hit the door and went flying over,” Froome said.

https://www.velonews.com/news/road/...ng-training-ride-and-left-with-minor-injuries

Was it Bradley Wiggins?

T4tomo

Legendary Member
You would have thought he'd have learnt to ride outside the door-zone by now. Schoolboy error!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Does Dutch reach ... Sees Chris Froome coming ... Thinks "Chris is riding too close to the parked cars, I must warn him that it's dangerous" ...Opens door to warn him ... BAM!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Does Dutch reach ... Sees Chris Froome coming ... Thinks "Chris is riding too close to the parked cars, I must warn him that it's dangerous" ...Opens door to warn him ... BAM!

I think your getting Sir Chris mixed up with MVDP with "Dutch reach" 🙄
Long live the King 👑

Top Bottom