Garmin Homepage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
It works for me. Just customise to how you want it to look.

How do you customize it to look like it did before though?

steverob

Guru
My issue with the app was that the first time I opened it after the update it wanted me to go through all the steps to set it up and customise it without any option to skip and do it later. Whereas all I wanted to do was synchronise my latest ride and didn’t have time to go through all that fuss right then, but it wasn’t giving me a choice.

OP
OP
Sterlo

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
So I've done 2 rides this week. The first one dated back to one in April, but that was my fault, I must have set it previously and not cancelled it properly (annoyingly you can change virtually everything about the ride except the date, so I loaded it manually and cancelled the other one), last nights wouldn't transfer so I had to do an old fashioned sync with a cable. Still prefer the older version.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
So I've done 2 rides this week. The first one dated back to one in April, but that was my fault, I must have set it previously and not cancelled it properly (annoyingly you can change virtually everything about the ride except the date, so I loaded it manually and cancelled the other one), last nights wouldn't transfer so I had to do an old fashioned sync with a cable. Still prefer the older version.

I can change ride dates on mine.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I don't like it, took be ages to find the step challenge, but I'll get use to it, but I'm a great believer in, if it ain't bust.......

Top Bottom