Garmin to Starva not synching ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My ride from yesterday after is not synching to Strava it's showing in Garmin connect - but hasn't pumped through into Strava.

Have reset passwords but still nothing .....anyone else experiencing this ?

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
My son had a problem with this yesterday.

vickster

Legendary Member
Same here, no rides uploaded from Garmin to Strava yet. May or May not ever arrive based on past experience.
not sure how to do the FIT file thing, requires Garmin to be connected to a PC as don’t seem to be able to download files from Garmin Connect onto phone to then upload to Strava. @steverob ?

Same here, no rides uploaded from Garmin to Strava yet. May or May not ever arrive based on past experience.
not sure how to do the FIT file thing, requires Garmin to be connected to a PC as don’t seem to be able to download files from Garmin Connect onto phone to then upload to Strava. @steverob ?

You can go to connect.garmin.com and download a file to then upload to Strava. Go into the activity and click on the gear icon at the top right of the page and you get options to download in va formats. I usually select ‘original’.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
There was a Garmin Connect outage yesterday.

Bookmark this for future reference

https://connect.garmin.com/status/

Sallar55

Veteran
If the run is already on connect it will not work as connect thinks it has connected with Stava. Its still on your Garmin, always do this if I have a problem on tour.

vickster

Legendary Member
You can go to connect.garmin.com and download a file to then upload to Strava. Go into the activity and click on the gear icon at the top right of the page and you get options to download in va formats. I usually select ‘original’.

Thanks Original didn't work as were zip files but TCX did :smile:

Top Bottom