Glaswegians never let you down for a laugh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

when the sun comes out. Today is probably the warmest day of the year so far.

It is very pleasant I grant you that, and you could get away with a t-shirt in the sun.

However as usual people are going way over the top. So far I've saw

* an old boy about 70 sitting on his doorstep sunbathing with just a pair of miniscule shorts on
* Neds walking about with their tops off
* Guys wearing shorts and flip flops
* Girls in general running about with very little on (not a bad thing with some I hasten but the majority are not very pleasing to the eye)
* Folk walking about with cones and ice lollies

Go on the weegies!!!!:tongue::laugh:

What makes the weegies are unique? Nice warm day here yesterday brought exactly the same response from the same section of the populace here as well.
Watching two women chatting, one in a summer frock and the other in a fur coat is a little strange though.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Went to pick my son up from school (me) in aT shirt, lady I am talking to at the gate was wearing a fur coat and a scarf:eek:!!!!!!

She was from aomewhere nearer to the equator though!:tongue:

dav1d

When we had very warm weather not long ago, everybody was still wearing coats and jumpers. I was sweating on my bike (and I wasn't going too fast) in shorts and t-shirt, felt a bit underdressed what with everybody with the coats and jumpers!

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
50yr-old fellow cyclist & work colleague is sitting two desks away from me in a pair of shorts because it's sunny and it's dress-down Friday.

Mr Pig

alecstilleyedye said:
there used to be a chap working here that wore shorts from clocks forward to clocks back, rain or shine.

I'm a bit like that.

Top Bottom