Going Live

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi Jet and a very big welcome from us up here in the north :thumbsup: Could do with you up here lol.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Welcome Droid, I enjoy watching your vids on youtube, especially the weird random things you see :smile:

OP
OP
T

TrafficDroid

Welcome TrafficDroid - I was always surprised to find you weren't already on here!

Brace yourself for posting in commuting, it can be just like YouTube arguments some days!
Arguments amongst the cycling group is fine..on youtube you have some crazy and malicious individuals outside of cycling.

OP
OP
T

TrafficDroid

Welcome Droid, I enjoy watching your vids on youtube, especially the weird random things you see :smile:
Ta Mate.. never enough time to upload everything. I wish I had warp speed processors on my laptop and supersonic internet broad band. Never mind..slowly but surely they will eventually be uploaded :bicycle:

OP
OP
T

TrafficDroid

Howdy your.. jsut getting into the grove of this thing.. looks pretty good. How many use this forum?

OP
OP
T

TrafficDroid

Your the dude who 'pulls' motorists and question their behaviour, such as when they are on the phone etc... then gives them a card with your website address I'm I'm correct?
Fair play, but its a good job your some big scary looking dude :laugh: makes people think twice about brawling with you.

Anyway welcome to the forum dude, I would be interested in some advise on how your mounting cameras etc and your opinions on cameras
Thank you. Yes its me. But I have changed my tactic and reviewed my procedures this last weekend. This time I report the law breaking if its deemed dangerous viad roadsafe backed up with a CD burn off.
I have to do a video on mounting the Go Cams on the racer very very soon. I have asked about it a lot. I hasten to add.. having 6 Gopros is like having freckles all over..lol

Top Bottom