Going to Resign!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Wigsie said:
Hopefully I will be as good at the other agency as I am here, so I can afford to dick about on CC most of the day like I do here. :wacko:

That'll be what your current employer is hoping....:laugh:

bonj2

cheadle hulme said:
No counter offer from the current peeps?

Never accept a counter offer. You might have the remuneration package you want without having to bother moving jobs, but they will never trust you.

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Archie_tect said:
Nice to see you've got your priorities right.

I know its shocking! :wacko::blush:

Not in recruitment, work for a marketing agency, with my focus being digital and multimedia marketing.

Recruitment consultant?? far too much like hard work.

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
bonj said:
Never accept a counter offer. You might have the remuneration package you want without having to bother moving jobs, but they will never trust you.

No I agree, Once someone has committed to go to meeting/interviews then its game over as far as motivation goes.

Greedo

Didn't think so. You spend too much time on here to be in the recruitment business :laugh:

Wigsie said:
I know its shocking! :wacko::blush:

Not in recruitment, work for a marketing agency, with my focus being digital and multimedia marketing.

Recruitment consultant?? far too much like hard work.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Good luck to ya mate...

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Jesus! sweating like a mo fo now.... (no air circulation in his office with door shut) at one point I thought he may cry! he took it very personally, I think because we have fought against the other directors for the last two years and have taken the company a long way.

They ideally they should have made me clear desk etc for client confidentiality, but I am so tied in to a project they will need me untill at least the 24th September. The MD is having a hernia operation today so won't know whether they will make me work the next 3 months but can't see it, they would be a bit crazy to.

Ahhh I feel like a liquid lunch now.

Top Bottom