Going to see Jimmy Carr on Sunday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Anybody seen him recently??

Just wondering if it's going to be the same old from the last time I saw him years ago?

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Someone bought me the tickets for Christmas.

Saying that though! I seriously doubt going to a nice restaurant with Mrs Greedo for a nice bit of seafood, a very nice bottle of wine or 2 and a free concert will equate to the last time I got a tooth out. ;)

I'd rather have all my teeth pulled out.

KristyA

God (moan moan), my friend is in majorly in love with Jimmy Carr. For her birthday she booked the whole front row at the little theatre in Halifax and invited all of us as a surprise (yey - not!) - no, he was brilliant. I'd jump at the chance to go again so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Mrs P went to see him on Friday and really enjoyed it. I went with her when he played Hull a couple of years ago - lots of good banter with the audience. Only thing is beware - no subject at all is taboo, he'd make some of the more forthright posters on here blush.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Piemaster said:
I went with her when he played Hull a couple of years ago -

Who won?

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Well went last night and he was playing his third and final night as part of the Comedy festival in Glasgow. Played to 3000 last night and the same the previous 2 nights.

Was on for 2 hours 15 mins and was excellent. Funny from start to finish. Great gig. Must be doing something right. Not many comedians can get 9000 Glaswegians to part with £20 a pop to see them.

Top Bottom