Gok Wan: As gay as Warren Beatty I reckon.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
PaulB said:
Fantastic ploy he's using; pretend to be gay and women feel so safe, they're taking their kit off all over the place for him. I wonder how many "(gasp), It's a miracle! I've never found any woman sexually attractive before you" moments there have been?

Exactly what I said at work this week. :tongue:

He feels up all the ladies boobs and bums, and they allow it because he 'says he's gay' ;)

Sorry ladies, but how stupid are you (some of you anyway) to let a man feel you up in your underwear (and less) on national television, and accept this because you think he's gay.

And hang on, even if he is/was gay, he's feeling you up on telly!!!

He might actually be bisexual, and be loving it.

To Gok Wan, good on ya fella, but don't think us heteros don't know what you're playing at :biggrin:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
yello said:
Gok Wan's only gay 'cause he's so fekking ugly that no women would be seen dead with him.

Apart from the ones that queue up to be fondled every week and hosed down with a fire extinguisher.;)

Rob S

PaulB said:
That's what I'm saying. He's pretending to be gay to get the luvvly ladees. Of course he says he's gay. Got to keep up the pretence, ain't he? It's working brilliantly too. Talk about coming in under their radar!

He also said that he was teased from an early age as he was gay....and 21 stone.

Abitrary

Simoncc, the downtrodden manchester bloke from the politics and life section, sometimes goes on about gok wan, when he says he doesn't even watch television.

Maybe gok is a ray of light for him or something.

longers

Legendary Member
Probably all those crisps.

Top Bottom