Good LBS in Aberdeenshire?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redcogs

Guru
i need one to check whether my frame/forks/steerer have become misaligned following a over the bars spill.

Can anyone recommend a decent skillful shop anywhere please - Elgin and Aberdeen are my nearest City's.

Abitrary

I can't think of a bike shop that is decent *and* skillful in Elgin or Aberdeen.

Inverness is your best bet, I reckon.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Hey Redcogs

Banchory cycles is the one I go to. Run by the guys that actually help run Deeside Thistle CC and they are very good and know what they are talking about.

Otherwise, Edinburgh Cycles in Aberdeen City Centre. Not quite as good but they are OK.

Hope this helps.

Monkey Boy

+1 for Banchory Cycles. A couple of the guys in Edinburgh bike Co-op are OK-ish....but you need to get the right guy. I pretty much avoid the rest!

Noodley

Redders, try and get in touch with Elgin CC. I have ridden with a few of them and they seem like good blokes. I tried to get their website for you but it looks as if it's a 'work in progress'. Maybe ask around.

Or Highland CTC should help. Try Steve Carroll who lives in Portmahomack as a good point of contact. I have his phone number if you want to send me a PM.

Top Bottom