Goosebump moments from films...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Colin_P

Colin_P

Guru

Had a quote from Zulu in my opener. I find there is a lot of goosebump moments in the film. Very powerful stuff.

OP
OP
Colin_P

Colin_P

Guru
Some fantastic clips there Ladies and Gents.

Psycho, at the time it was released must have been really terrifying, still is!

Blade Runner, that scene is indeed goose bumpy.

Wickerman, it is one of those cult films I have never seen, unbelievable.

Same for the champ, not seen it.

As for Babe, ET, Star Wars & Forest Gump, all perfect moments as well.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Its a really good cloak.

I defy anyone to watch this scene and not be moved...

View: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-yAwVFaBQS4

As a bit if back story, the frustrated shooter mistakenly loaded blanks into his gun.

The innocent father convinces his daughter he will be safe every day as he has an invisible and impenetrable cloak to protect him on the streets. He lends her the cloak when she is scared one night..."he doesn't have it, I have it"

From the 2004 movie"crash" which I believe should be played to school kids as a lesson in tolerance and the negative power of hate and fear.

Lovely film.

Last edited:
Can't find the clip but......

Robert Redford in 'The Great Waldo Pepper' where he has to knock his mate out after a plane crash so he isnt concious when he burns to death......

Same film Waldo Pepper's girlfriend slips off the wing while 'wing walking'

Years since Ive seen the film but gets me every time.....

Profpointy

Legendary Member
A favourite of mine is a scene from the Kurosawa epic Kagemusha. The plot revolves around a king who's been killed, so they get his double to stand in for him for another year. He's with the old Lord's servants, who are in on the desception, and he sits down in a slovenly non-lordly way and is mocked. So he sits up serenely, playing with his moustache as the Lord did, staring into the distance deep in thought. One of the servants bursts into tears and runs out. Incredible scene.

There's a scene in a Steve Martin film when the girl he loves describes her ideal man and Martin thinks it's him then realises it's his friend. Martin doesn't react much at all but you can tell his heart's broken. It's in Roxanne.

Top Bottom