Group set etc wanted for Caad 9 frame.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Br'er Rabbit

Hello all,

I'm just back in the UK after a few years overseas and through one light-fingered reason or another I find myself without my wheels now I'm back in Blighty. Rather than having to shell out a money I don't have for a new road bike I figured it would be much more economical to build up a C'dale Caad 9 60cm frame (standard BB) a friend was kind enough to let me have on the cheap. I believe it originally came with a Shimano 105 5600 group set but that has long since gone along with anything else that was attached to the frame with the exception of its carbon fork.

The long and the short of it is that I'm now looking for suitable bits to fit to it (seat post, group set, even drops) so I can at least get back on tarmac without being laughed at some time soon. I think I've managed to procure some some rims on ebay but everything else I need is either new, insanly priced or I'm being outbid at the last minute.

I'm really just looking for someone who's perhaps upgrading and would like some pennies for their old set up as funds are restricted until I can get back on my feet. Please pm me if you have anything you think I'll find useful and I'll hopefully be able to offer you recompense without insulting you.

Thanks for listening

Rabbit

Tel

Veteran
Hey Rabbit

I have a black Campagnolo Mirage 9 speed groupset in fantastic condition or an old Shimano 600 Ultegra 8 speed group (with 105sc 8 Speed downtube shifters). I'm sure I can sort you a saddle, post, bars and stem for a little extra.

Top Bottom