H.U.B Humanity Unites Brilliance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
Has anyone heard of HUB?? Is it a pyramid selling type scam??Or some sort of religous based cult?? Mrs R is going to a seminar tonight in London with a friend who is involved.I just cant seem to find out what HUB are all about!!! So long as she doesnt sign up to anything or pass over any cash ! Scam or Not??

Wolf04

I only managed to read the first few lines of the blurb and already my "AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE' sensor went off the scale.

Just my opinion of course!

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
magnatom said:
I only managed to read the first few lines of the blurb and already my "AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE' sensor went off the scale.

Just my opinion of course!

My Thoughts exactly!!!! But she has been talked into attending by her friend.

gary r said:
My Thoughts exactly!!!! But she has been talked into attending by her friend.

I think it is time for her to reassess who her friends are.

(Be careful if you take this approach as it could backfire!)

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Sounds dodgy to me. And I'm basing that on the fact that I couldn't make head-nor-tail of thier website, except the talk of multiple income streams, which sounds pyramid-ish.

Mr Pig

magnatom said:
my "AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE' sensor went off the scale.

Yip. I don't care who talked me into going to that I'd talk myself right back out of it. Never heard of them but seen enough like them to know to stay well clear.

got-to-get-fit

Ive just gone straight to the 'join' tab and it seems they want $99 of your wifes money ........every month!!!!:ohmy::stop::smile:

I would be treating this like a bad smell.......and if your wife comes back with a funny ceremonial robe and noticeable scar on the right of her forehead ....dont go blaming us .....we told you so.

I've just gone through the whole enrolment process (Kirstin Smith) was my sponsor. It cost me $378 in total (with a recurring $99 a month). Just a shame my credit card came up with a transaction error. :biggrin:;)

Mate, I'm all for individual freedoms, but I would be laying the law down on this one.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Can you make sure she doesn't take any form of cards, bank details etc with her if she does go? And perhaps discuss something that you are saving up for too so she goes in thinking she has no spare money.

Top Bottom