H.U.B Humanity Unites Brilliance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
Strikes me the only ''product'' is the scheme.

Classic pyramid stuff. ;)

The whole web site is full of meaningless waffle.

Go along with her and maybe ask some awkward questions. Bear in mind they will have platitudes and answers ready.

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
colly said:

Go along with her and maybe ask some awkward questions. Bear in mind they will have platitudes and answers ready.

Ive already told her i thought it was pyramid or religion based rubbish.I will show her the response on this site before she goes tonight !She's commited to going (without her purse or bank details!!!)

gary r said:
Ive already told her i thought it was pyramid or religion based rubbish.I will show her the response on this site before she goes tonight !She's commited to going (without her purse or bank details!!!)

OK. If your wife is going to read this......

Do NOT give any money to HUB. PM me your credit card and bank account details and I will guarantee you that I will invest you money much more wisely......;)

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
magnatom said:
OK. If your wife is going to read this......

Do NOT give any money to HUB. PM me your credit card and bank account details and I will guarantee you that I will invest you money much more wisely......;)

Deal!:ohmy:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
colly said:

And it looks like something off the cover of Watchtower!

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Always checkout The Boss:

"His clients have included Pink Floyd, Pavarotti, Fleetwood Mac as well as Nomura Bank, CitiBank, Mitsubishi and the UK government of Margaret Thatcher."

Sounds like my kinda guy - and like rilly, rilly spiritual, you know?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Did she go? What was it like? Did they get any cash out of her? Do tell...

Just a quick correction, I don't think it is a pyramid scheme. It is just a simple "you give them money, they keep it" scheme.

There is no product and there is no pyramid. You get nothing back.

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
[quote name='swee'pea99']Did she go? What was it like? Did they get any cash out of her? Do tell...[/QUOTE]

She did go,but it was just a personal development evening,with Janet attwood author of the Passion Test (she is part of HUB)from the USA.The HUB seminar proper is this weekend coming.She wont be attending:biggrin:

Top Bottom