Had trouble accessing certain sites yesterday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Was this around 5:30pm? I couldn't log into Spotify ok my way home last night. Had to listen to Johnny Vaughan on internet radio instead.

I first became aware of it yesterday in the early evening and it continued all night. I could only use paypal this morning (I had been asleep obviously, so I don't know when it started again).

Thing is, I was in the local Wetherspoons most of the evening, so I initially thought it was some sort of block on their wifi system..... But then again, other sites like this were dead slow and stop at times too, and the situation persisted when I visited another pub later.

classic33

Leg End Member
I first became aware of it yesterday in the early evening and it continued all night. I could only use paypal this morning (I had been asleep obviously, so I don't know when it started again).

Thing is, I was in the local Wetherspoons most of the evening, so I initially thought it was some sort of block on their wifi system..... But then again, other sites like this were dead slow and stop at times too, and the situation persisted when I visited another pub later.
Some sites earlier on in the day.

Top Bottom