Hailstone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Im as sick as a chocolate fly in a heatwave, no getting out on my new bike today with this coming down, wet dark and starting to rain again too.:biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
Tomorrow is going to be a nice day I promise.

You can spend today doing something useful like taking a photo of it for us :biggrin:.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
col said:
Im as sick as a chocolate fly in a heatwave, no getting out on my new bike today with this coming down, wet dark and starting to rain again too.:biggrin:

Don't let the weather get in the way of a few miles of pedalling.

There's bound to be a dry spell today.

Tomorrow's weather looks like it's going to be a lot better.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
longers said:
Tomorrow is going to be a nice day I promise.

You can spend today doing something useful like taking a photo of it for us :biggrin:.

Already done on the mail order thread, but here it is again:biggrin:

vernon said:
Don't let the weather get in the way of a few miles of pedalling.

There's bound to be a dry spell today.

Tomorrow's weather looks like it's going to be a lot better.

Fingers crossed eh?

PaulB

Legendary Member
I've just been out but wished I hadn't. It didn't look too bad but it was! It was like the worst, coldest day of winter with big hailstones and the windchill made me colder than a penguin's chuff. I put ice cubes on my feet when I got back to warm them up!

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
PaulB said:
I've just been out but wished I hadn't. It didn't look too bad but it was! It was like the worst, coldest day of winter with big hailstones and the windchill made me colder than a penguin's chuff. I put ice cubes on my feet when I got back to warm them up!

Im mainly thinking of my shiny new bike, but dont fancy the cold either:biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
I'm having to bring the bike into the kitchen to finish my fettling as I can only do five minutes on and five minutes off while dodging the showers in the yard.
Some big hailstones coming down at times.

Nobody here to complain :biggrin:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
longers said:
I'm having to bring the bike into the kitchen to finish my fettling as I can only do five minutes on and five minutes off while dodging the showers in the yard.
Some big hailstones coming down at times.

Nobody here to complain :angry:

The kitchen is where mine has been since I got it, very lucky I am, my MLML is fantastic, :biggrin:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
PaulB said:

Love it!!! xx(

Only managed a few mile today. I couldn't feel my hands or feet after about 10.... and that wind. Eff that!!!!

Tomorrow will be better Col - take some nice piccies won't you.;)

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
It's been hopelessly windy every day for about the last 2 weeks! As for hail I got hailed upon twice yesterday. Not enjoying a new bike, deary me.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
marinyork said:
It's been hopelessly windy every day for about the last 2 weeks!

True. Does that give me the excuse for a curry and all the trimmings tonight? ;)

No... apparently.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Had some very heavy hail here. Just saw the gritter truck roll past too.

I'm having a recovery weekend. Most important part of training you know.

Top Bottom