Halfords - Boardman - Can you imagine ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Can you imagine when the Team Issue bike goes on sale - full carbon frame and SRAM RED....... only £4-5k of bike......what are the kids in the store gonna do....? A Big "Don't Touch" on the packaging......

Oh I dare not think....:angry:

girofan

They will repack them and send off to China for final assembly and checks, then return them to Halfrauds for display only!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:;)

buggi

Bird Saviour
£4 - 5k of bike??? :angry:

that's a bit steep init? i mean, i know he's ex TdF rider but FFS he ain't been building bikes that long and puts them in the same bracket as the Pinarello Prince etc. Pinarello have been building bikes for years and building reputation for years.

i'm sorry, but i would not spend that amount on a Boardman. If you said £2-3k then yea... but 5!!!!!!!!!!!

Willow

I don't think I'd spend even £1k on a bike, I might like cycling but it's a lot of money - insurance or no insurance I'd be devasted to spend that much then some ... steal it or crash into it. I reckon when the time comes my tops would be about £750

yenrod

Willow said:
I don't think I'd spend even £1k on a bike, I might like cycling but it's a lot of money - insurance or no insurance I'd be devasted to spend that much then some ... steal it or crash into it. I reckon when the time comes my tops would be about £750

sAME HERE.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Don't think you'll find it in the high street shops. In the Superstores maybe, but only up on the top shelf.....

twowheelsgood

Sorry but am I the only one who thinks of the cheeky, 70s scouse "comedian" rather than the cyclist when I look in Halfords?

Top Bottom