Hamilton; surely he's not going to blow it again? Is he?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
He'll have to prove he's the best now, won't he?

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
Yup, exciting stuff though. And while we're on the subject, thankfully ITV are losing the rights after this race!

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
wafflycat said:
Only managed to avoid snatching defeat from the jaws of victory due to Glock... Hamilton was very, very, very lucky today.

Indeed, but they won't put that in the record books!

wafflycat said:
Only managed to avoid snatching defeat from the jaws of victory due to Glock... Hamilton was very, very, very lucky today.

Good job he managed to amass all those points beforehand then;)

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Hamilton deserved it, a brilliant season and a fantastic final race.

There was no luck involved in passing Glock, it was the result of a good tactical decision to change tyres when it rained. I had to laugh when the cameras captured the Ferrari pit crew celebrating thinking they had won. The look on their faces when they suddenly realised Lewis had finished 5th was priceless.

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
I wonder what Nicole Scherzinger, lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls sees in her boyfriend, the 23 year-old, World Formula 1 champion, multi-millionaire Lewis Hamilton?

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
We need to look at the lap/sector times for Glock on that last lap. How far ahead was he at the start of the last lap, when did it go pear-shaped?

Sure, Hamilton won, but not in a way he, or the rest of the motorsport fans wanted him to.

It would be interesting to see if Glock had any, ahem.......radio communications on the last lap?

Mr Phoebus

Smokin Joe said:
I had to laugh when the cameras captured the Ferrari pit crew celebrating thinking they had won. The look on their faces when they suddenly realised Lewis had finished 5th was priceless.

That easily beat Heras at the Brompton World Championship. ;)

Top Bottom