He married her for her looks not her money now she's dead

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Only if they're hep to the jive.
I find myself relieved to not know what that means.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Her full name was: María del Rosario Cayetana Paloma Alfonsa Victoria Eugenia Fernanda Teresa Francisca de Paula Lourdes Antonia Josefa Fausta Rita Castor Dorotea Santa Esperanza Fitz-James Stuart y de Silva Falcó y Gurtubay

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Her full name was: María del Rosario Cayetana Paloma Alfonsa Victoria Eugenia Fernanda Teresa Francisca de Paula Lourdes Antonia Josefa Fausta Rita Castor Dorotea Santa Esperanza Fitz-James Stuart y de Silva Falcó y Gurtubay
Tho' I believe close friends knew her as Trace.

perplexed

Guru
Squaresville: Do people still use square, man?

Course they do Daddy-oh, you diggin' ma groove?

brand

He didn't marry her for her looks.
He didn't marry her for her money as he is not getting any and he knew it.
He didn't marry her on the basis that she would live long and he would have an easy life for a long time, as she was old and decrepit when he married her.
Is it possible? No it doesn't really exist....... Does it?

brand

The sad thing for me is that as a society we don't seem to be able to celebrate people getting old and all that goes with that. Who knows the pressure that she felt to go under the plastic surgeon's knife. For me there is something wrong with a youth- and fashion-obsessed culture - it's not one I want to be part of.
Were you invited?
I often am, by my daughters who get me "fashionable" clothes. They stopped when I told them I was selling them on ebay! Now it is waterproof jackets, there is only so many a man needs. Time for an eBay warning!

brand

I have one which had glowing lights built into the shoulders and chest. Wiring broke in no time. It was 100% waterproof as in it didn't let a speck of sweat out. Cost my brother a fortune.

Top Bottom