Helena Bonham Carter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
There was a picure of Helena Bonham Carter in the Evening Standard today. She was ferrying her small son and his friend somewhere on a tricycle (a Pashley I think). The faces of the small boys were pixelated out, which was just as well as I think I would have died of embarrassment if I were them. It looked like it was hard work: not only did she have two small boys on the back, but all her tyres seemed pretty flat.

Noodley

Well there you go, life in the fast lane. Or not.

Dave5N

Über Member
Fab Foodie said:
She lives in Sutton Courteney, we go past her house thrice on our Tuesday club training run, was spotted recently having a few beers in 'The Fishes' with Johnny Depp apparently...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutton_Courtenay

I won't be on Cyclechat for a bit. I'm gonna be away on a business trip. The nice man with the knitted white hair said it might be fifteen years long. See you all soon.

Noodley

Fair enuff. She's a horse.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Here's the pic... by crikey, those tyres are flat! Nice weather they're having down there in London-land!

If you look closely, she's also wearing her spring-heeled shoes.... :smile:

helena-bike-500x512.jpg

yello

How can she have not noticed those tyres were flat?

She may be a fine actress, she may even be fit but it appear she's not blessed with a great deal of common sense.

Maz

Guru
yello said:
How can she have not noticed those tyres were flat?
When the kids weren't sitting on the trike, the tyres probably didn't look flat, I'm guessing.

Top Bottom