Hello everyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman

Hyslop

Veteran
:welcome:Hello Ian! Welcome to the World of Wheels!Looking out of the window,one of the things you need is a waterproof! I ll look out for a Giant 3,keep your eyes open for a Red Catlike helmet,moving slowly,Im underneath it:smile:

Hyslop

Veteran
Cool, we should try and have a wander about somewhere sometime.
Good thought,my main problem is that I double up as a carer so my rides are often last minute,however I like the idea.I quite often ride to the West of the city(ease of access mainly)though by no means exclusively so.If ever you are out that way,keep an eye out.Ive seen your post on the Giant thread so I ll do the same.What helmet/kit ought I to keep an eye out for?:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet

Über Member
I'm usually wearing my six six one MTB helmet, not got around to buying a road one yet lol.

This time of year I'll likely have my Altura night vision jacket on. Unless it very windy. I quite often go along the bypass road to the west, and have even got to port carlisle on a couple of occasions.

I'm on strava too if you use it. Would let you see some of the routes I've taken.

Hyslop

Veteran
I'm usually wearing my six six one MTB helmet, not got around to buying a road one yet lol.

This time of year I'll likely have my Altura night vision jacket on. Unless it very windy. I quite often go along the bypass road to the west, and have even got to port carlisle on a couple of occasions.

I'm on strava too if you use it. Would let you see some of the routes I've taken.
Right,got that.In fact I think weve passed or rather,you passed me.I was sitting in the shelter when aGiant with white tape went passed(with a rider obviously,though it can be windy),right will keep an eye out:thumbsup:

Hyslop

Veteran
Right,got that.In fact I think weve passed or rather,you passed me.I was sitting in the shelter when aGiant with white tape went passed(with a rider obviously,though it can be windy),right will keep an eye out:thumbsup:
Just realised!!!What shelter? Where? The one at Boustead Hill,on Burgh Marsh.

Top Bottom