Hello from a Forest Hiller

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulRide

Always at opposition
I've taken years to get round to registering here. Sorry about that! Hi to all those whom I may have met on the FNRttC over the years, and hi to everyone else.

I've been a london cycle commuter for about 18 years now but have been riding a load more since about 2005 when I did my first Dunwich Dynamo, quite closely followed by a number of FNRttCs and similar. I've just had six weeks off the bike due to illness so am now keen to get rolling again. Hope to see some of you on rides in due course.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I've taken years to get round to registering here. Sorry about that! Hi to all those whom I may have met on the FNRttC over the years, and hi to everyone else.

I've been a london cycle commuter for about 18 years now but have been riding a load more since about 2005 when I did my first Dunwich Dynamo, quite closely followed by a number of FNRttCs and similar. I've just had six weeks off the bike due to illness so am now keen to get rolling again. Hope to see some of you on rides in due course.

Hello! Which FNRttC Paul are you? Is it the Paul we had a few drinks with in Brighton this Summer?

Top Bottom