Hello from Cheshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CMJ

First post from a Cheshire newbie...hello!

Just signed up to do LEJOG next summer - wonder how long it will take me to regret it! Now just need to find some hills in flat Cheshire to practice on...

marshy39

Regular
Hello and welcome

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome: if the hill does not go to (insert prophet of your choice here) the prophet must go to the hill, simples ^_^

OP
OP
CMJ

CMJ

Cheers everyone - yes I'm beginning to realise I've got to go beyond South Cheshire to get some hill practice in!

Cheers everyone - yes I'm beginning to realise I've got to go beyond South Cheshire to get some hill practice in!

Head for Wirswall going into Whitchurch and then pop over to Peckforton/Beeston - these are short nasty climbs though.

Other than that -all roads lead to The Cat & Fiddle!

OP
OP
CMJ

CMJ

Head for Wirswall going into Whitchurch and then pop over to Peckforton/Beeston - these are short nasty climbs though.

Other than that -all roads lead to The Cat & Fiddle!

Don't suppose you have sample gps files of routes including these? I'd be starting from Nantwich and usually do about 50 miles. Guess would have to get the train to start anything further away. Been up Wirswall and didn't think it was too bad - or perhaps I was going the easy way??

Top Bottom