Hello from Croydon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

road-tramp

Regular
Hi everyone,
My name is Gary, and my user name says it all, i love the open road on the bike, and have spent many nights camped out by a stream or in a wooded area foraging for my supper.
I am here because i want to make new friends and maybe have a laugh, get advice or even give some. more info in my profile.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello and welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Welcome Gary this is a great site as your made to feel welcome whether you ride a bike picked up from the dump or the latest Colnago.
Moved from Croydon five years ago having lived there 60 years so I know there are some great cycle routes at the back of New Addington.
Oh and don't listen to what they say about Addo there are some great people that live there.

OP
OP
road-tramp

road-tramp

Regular
Welcome Gary this is a great site as your made to feel welcome whether you ride a bike picked up from the dump or the latest Colnago.
Moved from Croydon five years ago having lived there 60 years so I know there are some great cycle routes at the back of New Addington.
Oh and don't listen to what they say about Addo there are some great people that live there.
Hello,
We probably walked past each other many time then, I lived in King Henry Drive for a few years. loved those back lanes, down through Biggin Hill and through Kent back into Croydon and up Gravel Hill back home.
Many thanks for your post, bought back good memories for me.
Keep riding safe, All the best.

OP
OP
road-tramp

road-tramp

Regular
Thanks for the welcome @i hate hills, you know hills are not so bad, cycling through heavy traffic on the A5 between Luton and Milton Keynes at rush hour is much worse, its like playing chicken with the cars and trucks, no matter how safe or prepared you are.

Top Bottom