Hello from Dundee!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dhd.evans

Veteran
Hi there,

David, 25, from Dundee (well, 10 miles outside of it... but that's the nearest city and where i commute to!).

Riding an Orbea hybrid, well worn in - possible SCR (if that's the correct acronym) combatant.

Riding, thanks to the arrival of my wee one, is cut down to my 20 miles daily (to and from work). Mostly flat, one giant hill. Hoping to do some silly sort of cycling (not sure of distance) in the very near future!

Anyway, that's my hello.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
wave.gif
dhd.evans and
wave.gif
to CycleChat
thebiggrin.gif
!

There are quite a few CC Ecosse folk around and we occasionally meet up for a ride, which always includes cake
glutton.gif
, chat
icon_smile_approve.gif
, cycling :bicycle:, cake and some chat. And usually, some cake ... even
cheers.gif
has been known
eek.gif

Most of the rides are central-belt based, about 50km max, go at the pace of the slowest and are for meeting up, riding together and getting to know one another. Rides are posted in this section of CC. Hope to see/meet/ride with you sometime.
thumbsup.png

There are a few CCers around N Fife (but I'd watch out for them, if I were you
unsure.gif
); the Forfar/Kirrie bunch are OK though - they do steak bridies
glutton.gif
glutton.gif

Attachments

• wave.gif
    wave.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 28
  • glutton.gif
    glutton.gif
    324 bytes · Views: 44
  • glutton.gif
    glutton.gif
    324 bytes · Views: 34
OP
OP
dhd.evans

dhd.evans

Veteran
The East Neuk in Fife is meant to be a nice cycle but it's getting my bahookey from Dundee to there without driving (why drive? Ruins a perfectly good cycle!) that stops me. So won't be bumping into Fifers any time soon!

Never been on a cycle that hasn't been solo so a ride could be interesting. Will keep tabs on it.

Top Bottom