Hello from Gateshead

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

quikanth

Regular
Hi im Anthony from Middlesbrough, but living in Gateshead. 26 years old, bought my first road bike 2 weeks ago in the form of a Specialized Allez. No doubt ill have lots of questions in the forth coming months!

Currently training for the Great North Bike Ride, on the 28th August. 54 miles from Seahouses to Tynemouth. If anyone would like to get involved the link is below.

http://chrislucastrust.com/Great North Bike Ride.htm

Thanks Anth

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Welcome to the forums.
My Hubby is looking at a Allez at the moment. He's umming & Ahhing over one. Do you recommend one?

OP
OP
Q

quikanth

Regular
Welcome to the forums.
My Hubby is looking at a Allez at the moment. He's umming & Ahhing over one. Do you recommend one?

Hello

I can't comment with regards to the performance of this bike as ive only recently purchased and covered 100+ miles on it.

However its a nice bike to look at and is very quick indeed. (Picture attached :smile:)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 29

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Welcome to the forums Anth from a fellow Gatesheader :thumbsup:

I would have been doing the NGBR this year (as I have other years) apart from I'm at a christening on that day, so I'm having to miss out this year :sad: (would much prefer to do the GNBR instead)

Welcome to the forums.

Yes the Allez is a good starter bike as I have one too, he'll not go far wrong buying one :thumbsup:

Top Bottom