Hello from....Lancaster

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ajay

Veteran
Hi all,
If anyone fancies some company riding The best cycling roads in the country - Trough of Bowland and around - then give me a shout!!!

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Hi & :welcome:

OP
OP
Ajay

Ajay

Veteran
How fast do you go? How far...

Hi Spinney
I dont go particularly fast, I find myself in the no-mans land somewhere between the CTC and local Road Club. In terms of distance, its usually dependant on how much time I have available, I'm "happy" to ride all day - 100mile+ but usually squeeze in 40-60miles.
I got back on the bike nearly 2 years ago, did the Raid Pyreneen last september.
Just love being on the bike, although not in weather like todays!
Ajay

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Hi Spinney
I dont go particularly fast, I find myself in the no-mans land somewhere between the CTC and local Road Club. In terms of distance, its usually dependant on how much time I have available, I'm "happy" to ride all day - 100mile+ but usually squeeze in 40-60miles.
I got back on the bike nearly 2 years ago, did the Raid Pyreneen last september.
Just love being on the bike, although not in weather like todays!
Ajay

You're probably a bit fast for me then...

OP
OP
Ajay

Ajay

Veteran
I'd be surprised if I was, I'm not exactly built for climbing, let's just say I take every opportunity to enjoy the views!
I noticed that there was a forum group ride through the Trough a couple of weeks ago, I'd be happy to join up with that or similar if it was repeated.

Top Bottom