Hello from Luton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RSChris1980

Regular
Evening everyone,

I stumbled across this community only a couple days ago and today, so have gone and signed up :smile:

My name is Chris and I am residing in Luton. I am afraid to say I am of those people that got into cycling on the back of the Wiggo success last year but am still loving cycling right through to this day and it has done wonders for my weight loss in the last year.

I currently own an Ammaco XRS700 which was just a cheap run in jobby to get me into cycling. Yesterday I put down a deposit for a Pinarello FP Uno Carbon 2013 and hopefully in the next week will get to give it a try out before I part with my hard earned.

I am a big Team Sky fan and have much of their apparel. I was also fortunate to take myself to the champs-elysees this year to watch Chris Froome do the country proud and although I went on my own, I had a great time.

Nice to meet you all :bicycle: :hello:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
nice to meet you too, Chris, and welcome to the forum!

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi Chris and :welcome:.

I am afraid to say I am of those people that got into cycling on the back of the Wiggo success last year but am still loving cycling right through to this day
There's nowt wrong with this as long as you're enjoying it.:thumbsup:

I reckon the current success has done a huge amount of good for cycling in the UK generally.

OP
OP
RSChris1980

RSChris1980

Regular
Cheers for the welcome guys.

I didn't know if it was frowned upon by those jumping on the Wiggo bandwagon as the enjoyment would be seen as short lived but I am thoroughly enjoying it, although am only a leisure rider currently.

Top Bottom