Hello....from Maidstone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Hey all! This seems like the most active forum around. I have started my cycling again after a poor winter (floods, pot holes, ice) not a fair weather girl I swear ;-)

I have a 2nd hand hybrid, but would love a newer model sometime soon. I love a quick blast after work, and planning big routes for my weekends!

I am looking for a partner to go with, male or female from around the Maidstone area. I love to broaden my local routes.

MattE72

:welcome:
Hi Charlotte!

Sharky

Guru
Hey all! This seems like the most active forum around. I have started my cycling again after a poor winter (floods, pot holes, ice) not a fair weather girl I swear ;-)

I have a 2nd hand hybrid, but would love a newer model sometime soon. I love a quick blast after work, and planning big routes for my weekends!

I am looking for a partner to go with, male or female from around the Maidstone area. I love to broaden my local routes.

Try the "Fairies"
http://www.sanfairyanncc.co.uk very active club and have riders at all levels.

keith

Bryony

Veteran
:welcome: I used to live in the Maidstone area but I'm now living in Ramsgate so a bit too far away now! As others have said try San Fairy Ann I have heard they are a great bunch of people!

Cold Snail

Über Member
Hi Charlotte.
SFACC have a very wide range of groups, so don't be intimidated looking at the faster groups.

Me and Nicky started off joining the Easyriders group, the ride is around 20 miles at around 10mph average.
If a 40 year old who hasn't cycled in a long time can do it, that should show how wide the club caters for.
You can just turn up, you don't have to join (I think it's 4 rides before you have to) and sample some fresh lanes.

all the best.
Paul.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Huge +1 for SFACC. They have all sorts of different groups for different abilities, very, very friendly lot :smile:
For the Wednesday wobblers, you don't even need a bike! (true story)

Top Bottom