Hello from Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Queenie

Queenie

I am planning a ride of my own and it will be in the spring next year now but it will involve circumnavigating Manchester roughly along the M60 corridor so will be getting on for 60 miles and most likely starting from the Manchester Wheel on Deansgate (watch informal rides and events, it will appear there at the appropriate time).

Oh, I nearly forgot.... welcome to the forum Queenie :hello:

Thanks Skol (and everyone else) for the warm welcome; your ride sounds ideal for me, I've done 100k rides a few times and I usually find myself in the middle of most groups (unless its the chain-gang flying past) even if it means a couple of days of wobbly legs because I have to push myself faster than I'd normally ride.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Welcome fellow Manc,once you've un-packed and settled in you might want to join us on the forum rides,they are fun,not silly super speeds and there is normally a cake/coffee/cafe stop included in the route......IT'S LAW !
This blue thing,is it something to do with football :whistle: I heard they scored something called goals against a Southern team from Old Trafford :biggrin:

OP
OP
Queenie

Queenie

Welcome fellow Manc,once you've un-packed and settled in you might want to join us on the forum rides,they are fun,not silly super speeds and there is normally a cake/coffee/cafe stop included in the route......IT'S LAW !
This blue thing,is it something to do with football :whistle: I heard they scored something called goals against a Southern team from Old Trafford :biggrin:

I shall check out your rides; the cake thing has drawn me in. Footwhat???

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Welcome to the best site on the web ,,, posts on here will make you smile , laugh , scowl and get angry (no not angry ,, its my inability to accept others are right so my Therapist tells me hahaha)

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Hello from the Hyde area.

Another one eh ?

Top Bottom