Hello from Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Queenie

Queenie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I just knew it: the miserable avatar you were using said it all. :rolleyes:

YahudaMoon

Über Member
@
user_green.png
dan_bo
What the ?????? ^^^^^^^^^

Get something like the Rubberbandits

NSFW

[media]

]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWjFhMZoiok&list=FL5QkUzvb_8lXwja167W4_hg&index=2[/media]

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Hello Queenie

Looking down on you from the hills in Shaw (nr Oldham) :biggrin:

OP
OP
Queenie

Queenie

Hello one and all, can't believe how many fellow Mancunians are on here. Do people on here ever organise a ride out or is the skills/fitness range and bike type range too wide?

broomwagon

Hello from the Hyde area.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Oi! That's Mr. Pastry that is!

I thought it was you :ohmy:

I also thought that was a pic of Danbo but then I wouldn't know different, wot with him dropping out of that ride he organised!!! :whistle:

Hello one and all, can't believe how many fellow Mancunians are on here. Do people on here ever organise a ride out or is the skills/fitness range and bike type range too wide?

Check out the informal rides and events section from time to time as rides do occur in our area. I recently went on my first forum ride HERE and it was great fun and the pace was set to suit the slowest rider. If you are confident you can cover the distance then don't worry too much about the pace because you won't be left behind, in the worst case I guess the group might split up to make sure someone that was in real trouble would be nursed home. How far do you normally ride on your bigger rides Queenie? If there is nothing that suits your preffered location or distance then organise a ride yourself and there are sure to be more than enough takers to make it an enjoyable day.

EDIT: I am planning a ride of my own and it will be in the spring next year now but it will involve circumnavigating Manchester roughly along the M60 corridor so will be getting on for 60 miles and most likely starting from the Manchester Wheel on Deansgate (watch informal rides and events, it will appear there at the appropriate time).

Oh, I nearly forgot.... welcome to the forum Queenie :hello:

potsy

Rambler
I also thought that was a pic of Danbo but then I wouldn't know different, wot with him dropping out of that ride he organised!!! :whistle:

I can confirm that Dan-bo is slightly younger than his avatar suggests, but a wee bit more 'portly'
whistling.gif

Was going to mention the Jodrell ride and ILS's forthcoming ride, don't need to now :thumbsup:

Top Bottom