Hello - I'm back

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Probably quite a lot.

Drago

Legendary Member
You missed the great Mod revolution of 2017 which left @SpokeyDokey As forum emporer.

Accy had a gender reassignment and married Fossyant. Unable to have children of their own they adopted petexxx.

Oh, and the great terrorist hostage taking of 2015 was a bad affair. Regulator is sorely missed to this day.

I went mad and was in an asylum. For 2 years with my Y fronts on my head and a pencil up each nostril. The Y fronts were not clean.

OP
OP
J

Julesh

Guru
You missed the great Mod revolution of 2017 which left @SpokeyDokey As forum emporer.

Accy had a gender reassignment and married Fossyant. Unable to have children of their own they adopted petexxx.

Oh, and the great terrorist hostage taking of 2015 was a bad affair. Regulator is sorely missed to this day.

I went mad and was in an asylum. For 2 years with my Y fronts on my head and a pencil up each nostril. The Y fronts were not clean.

Gotta love a good forum schism.

I became an ACF unperson back in '08

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Hello, I had a break of 6 years, but 10? Welcome back!

Last edited:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
You missed the mother of all flounces by Regulator :smile:

I must have missed that, I just remember an Autistic guy from North Wales who complained about some triviality regarding a Pizza and how it had now 'ruined his entire day' and then ended up having a less than dignified exit after he did something to a cyclist whilst on a motorcycle or similar, despite having complained bitterly about basically the same thing happening to him.

Top Bottom