Hello im Daz from Lincoln...Lincolnshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Daz stevens

Daz stevens

Regular
Hi
Yes that's exactly whats happening .When i apply more pressure on the pedals it creaks more.I think i will get it looked at just for peace of mind if nothing else.Besides...I hate smelly bus stops ;)

Dark46

Veteran
Hi and welcome to the forums !

Hi Daz

Welcome to CC. Looking for early retirement and relocation from Berks to Lincs in next year. What's the cycling like? More importantly, what are the drivers attitudes to cyclists like? Looking at property in A15 corridor towards Grantham and A1 from Bourne northward towards Lincoln

OP
OP
Daz stevens

Daz stevens

Regular
Hi Winner Thanks for the welcome.

in and around Lincoln/Lincolnshire shire there is some really great cycling roads.I personally like to head towards louth as there are some challenging hills and the roads are pretty quiet as well.Regarding the A15 Its an extremely busy road and i would say not very cyclist friendly due to the high volume of lorry's although there is a cycle path (again not the best) and you would almost guarantee a puncture!!!!.Regarding attitude i think its pretty much the same as every where' most drivers are considerate but you always get the odd.....ass hole :angry: who thinks because we don't pay tax we should be on the path.:boxing:

OP
OP
Daz stevens

Daz stevens

Regular
Hi Pat

As im a newbi Pat when you say pump them up hard what PSI are you talking about?I normally put 100 PSI in.
Thanks

Top Bottom