Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Hello from some place near Rotterdam.:wacko:
On some campsite, its really warm here. Not bad for cycling, but they are crazy here. Not just the cyclists either :biggrin: Had some good fun going after cars on todays ride, nothing much more to do. The cycle lanes arent bad, but i go out the campsite and its cobbles, shakes the bike abit.
Some nice young women on bikes though:tongue:
I'll try and put some pics up later, internet is free here :angry:
Bye for now

Joe24 said:
Some nice young women on bikes though:tongue:

Look for the ones on 'backs'! :wacko:

Glad you're enjoying yourself.

If you get the chance get yourself to Bergen op Zoom (just outside and south of Rotterdam; it has the best AND largest bike shop I've ever seen/been in! And cheap it is, too! It's called Hopmans.

http://www.hopmansfietsgigant.nl/routebeschrijving/index.html

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Dayvo said:
Look for the ones on 'backs'! :biggrin:

Glad you're enjoying yourself.

If you get the chance get yourself to Bergen op Zoom (just outside and south of Rotterdam; it has the best AND largest bike shop I've ever seen/been in! And cheap it is, too! It's called Hopmans.

http://www.hopmansfietsgigant.nl/routebeschrijving/index.html

:wacko:
Thanks for that Dayvo, i'll see if i can find it. I think we are going somewhere near there one time.
Temperature got up to 30 deg on the way here, we were at 18 in the car though:laugh:
A few in-line skaters or whatever they are called about, a nice young blonde women was going along in full lycra when i was out:tongue:

Keith Oates

Janner
Enjoy the holiday Joe, it's a nice part of the country that you're in, for a little longer ride go to Vlissengen, it has good beaches, good bars and good restaurants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longers

Legendary Member
Have fun but maybe you should take the weight off your wheels and take it easy for a few days :biggrin:

It'll be easier to chat the girls up if you are stationary, you can use the bike as a prop but don't go anywhere on it :biggrin:

Smeggers

Get your ass over to the Dam and fill your boots - you're only young once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Already been to Amsterdam last year. Walked through the red light district by accident, infact it was the second time, we never noticed the first time :wacko:
The girls here i dont think are too impressed with the full lycra, went out in normal clothes, but most people are all grumpy. The girls all speek this foreign language.
Gonna see if i can find that bike shop Dayvo, or a bike shop somewhere. Must be one around here.:sad:
They are crazy here though, nearly got took off by a guy with 2 crates on his handlebars going around a blind courner. Good fun going after the mopeds though:becool:
Cheers
:smile:

Top Bottom