Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crandoggler

Male, 6ft 2, 27, ridden 750 miles since March according to strava, average speed is about 17mph which, ironically, is roughly the same as my weight.

I ride wherever my job takes me, which at the moment is Cornwall and Somerset.

I used to dislike hills because I believed Somerset was quite hilly... However, Cornwall is ridiculous. Therefore, the last 5 weeks have been spent riding up and down some lovely hills and I now have a new love for them. I do still tend to sigh when I see a beast of a climb though (I use the term beast loosely).

Anyway, hello!

ScotiaLass

Guru
:welcome:

13 rider

Guru
Well done on those Cornish hills . Ive just come back from a holiday I. Cornwall and can vouch for its hilliness I use to think I lived in a hilly area . Glad your enjoying the riding just keep on to the top

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
:hello:

At least Somerset has the decency to have cycleways THROUGH some of the hills, in old railway tunnels :laugh:

Male, 6ft 2, 27, ridden 750 miles since March according to strava, average speed is about 17mph which, ironically, is roughly the same as my weight.

I ride wherever my job takes me, which at the moment is Cornwall and Somerset.

I used to dislike hills because I believed Somerset was quite hilly... However, Cornwall is ridiculous. Therefore, the last 5 weeks have been spent riding up and down some lovely hills and I now have a new love for them. I do still tend to sigh when I see a beast of a climb though (I use the term beast loosely).

Anyway, hello!
And the term " sigh " too no doubt. Welcome to CC.

Top Bottom