Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobajobrob

Just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself before I dive in and start posting.

I'm a refugee from anothercyclingforum.com (and cyclingplus before that) and I heard this is a friendly place for cyclists so I thought I'd sign up.

I'm a commuter, a CTCer, an occasional audaxer, a cycle tourist and a fettler. Mostly I'm a cyclist.

So that's me. What about you?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
welcome aboard; a commuter and club runner myself, learning to fettle more as time goes on.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Wotcha!
Utility cyclist, commuter(inc. School runs), occasional tourer and reluctant fettlemiester.

Dayvo

just passin' through
bobajobrob said:
and I heard this is a friendly place for cyclists so I thought I'd sign up.

We'll soon do something about that! ;)

Anyway, it's 'A friendly place for everyone with an interest in cycling' - it says quite clearly at the top!

Sorry! Welcome to the fold. :tongue:

Me, apart from forum tosser commuter, pleasure-seeker, freedom-fighter, long-distance rider.

OP
OP
bobajobrob

bobajobrob

Hi All
happy0184.gif

simonali said:
Where's ya walrus?

*checks immediate vicinity*
*fails to find walrus*

Aperitif

Meme bar
Hail Old Scout!
Dib into this forum and you'll not dob out...;)

Linda

Hi bobajobrob! It's nice to see you. I'm also new, another refugee from acf, so hello everyone else too.

I'm a commuter, tourer and pootler and thinking of joining a CTC ride very soon when I get the courage.

Oh, and I am Lindagordinho in a couple of places.

Aperitif

Meme bar
Hello Linda - and welcome to the room of the chequered tablecloths, sauce bottles, napkins and sweaty feet...the Caf eh?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Hello....

I'm a commuter and road cyclist. Ex Time Trialist, dabbled in a few Road Races, bit of MTB'ing and stuff. Got back into commuting every day last August, and haven't looked back !

Welcome along........

Linda

Oh! Hello to you too Aperitif! They don't warn you when somebody's said something here, it'll take time to get used to the new software I suppose.

Thanks for the kind welcomes. I hope I'm not hijacking things Rob?

Top Bottom